Monday, October 6, 2008

Ever wanted to ask questions of PhoCusWright, Abacus, Wotif, Wego, T2 Impact, Expedia and Yahoo!?

Well now you can! I am co-moderating a panel on day one at the Web In Travel conference in Singapore (Oct 21-22) along with conference boss and industry commentator Siew Hoon Yeoh. The session is called "the WIT Challenge" (full programme here). Siew Hoon and I will be firing questions at a fantastic panel including the following:
Also expecting a representative from Expedia to be confirmed very soon.

Do you have any questions you would like to ask this great collection of industry insiders. Feel free to put your questions in the comment section of this post. I will take the best of the best with me to the conference. Include your name/company and I will mention you (if)when I read out the qustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment