Thursday, January 29, 2009

701 not out

This last 100 posts has flown by. It is time for my regular "not out series" where I recap the last 100 posts and remind you of the themes that have been dominating the blog. I started almost three years ago with 101 not out and continued with 201, 301, 401, 501. and 601 not out.

I spent a lot of the last 100 posts attending and covering the big online travel conferences of Oceania, Asia and the US. A couple of highlights:

From TRAVELtech in Sydney
From Eyefortravel in Sydney

From WebInTravel in Singapore

From PhoCusWright in LA

While I was busy at Gabfests the world went into an economic death spiral:
I touched on some (in my view) interesting themes including
And in BOOT news
I'm having a blast writing, I hope you are enjoying the reading.

PS - in case you happen to be counting this is actually post 703

No comments:

Post a Comment